Suspended frame, 53l, G-factor 530, front loaded washer extractor with programmable Compass Pro microprocessor.
Economy, performance, time: the perfect balance
With the wash triangle, perfect balance between economy, wash performance and time, depending on the customer needs. Finding the perfect balance between low water and energy consumption, whilst maximising results with shorter processing time.
Designed specifically to ensure safe and simple operation. Large door opening, easy-to-use interface, very low noise and vibration level are appreciated features.
Tailored to your needs
Extra Spin models are robust and reliable in any type of installation which needs a basic product.
With our high efficiency shirt finishers you will get high quality finished shirts. Our presses with nickel-plated head reduce heat loss and save energy.
|Compass Control[R] microprocessor offers.
• Large display and one dial for easy program selection• Language selection
• Two Quick Start buttons for frequently used wash programs
• Wash program packages optimized on Economy, Perfomance and Time
|Door with gasket and strong hinges built for heavy duty operation||Stainless and galvanized steel in all vital parts for high degree of rust protection||Power Balance.
• Maximises the extraction force, leading to highest dewatering and savings in drying• Minimizes the stress on the machine, leading to trouble-free operation and increased machine lifetime
• Reduces vibrations, making it possible to install the machine in all locations
|AS – Automatic Saving.
• The machine weighs the linen and adjusts the amount of water and energy according to the load. This leads to considerable savings in case the machine is not fully loaded. (Avaliable on general programs)